Dienstag, 29. März 2022

i believe in (after bella townsend)

i believe in putting sea salt on top of porridge. i believe in having breakfast for dinner. i believe in listening to post rock in the dark. i believe in staying up late, reading a book. staying up late, writing poetry. staying up late. i believe in sincere apologies and gratitude. i believe in eating sushi on new year's eve, all by myself, because people suck. i believe in the universe having my back. i believe in the nightsky. i believe in hot tea. (iced tea as well, but only the cherry flavoured one.) i believe in pursuing my dreams and not giving up, never, especially when it gets hard. i believe in not owning bookmarks and using a random piece of paper instead. i believe in scented candles and fairy lights. i believe in having icecream all year long. i believe in her, because her hands are never cold and neither is her heart. her, because she's kind and gracious and she's staying on the phone with me, even when i'm drunk and rambling about squirrels. i believe in her, because. and i believe in adding me to the list. i believe in myself, too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen