Mittwoch, 23. März 2022

felony

it must have been love
or maybe it was madness
which had led me to this

if anyone knew
i'd no longer be myself
i'd be nothing
but a felon
convicted, guilty

but they say "an eye for an eye"
so i find it only fair to hold you captive
as long as you are keeping me in chains

and they say "love makes you blind"
but i can very well see with my own two eyes
so that leaves madness
it must have been madness
which had led me to this

and if it's madness, which had led me to this
maybe they won't find me guilty after all
cause they'd consider i'm of unsound mind
then i'd be no convicted felon
i'd be nothing
but myself

just that i'm not myself, you see
with you stuck in my head
you, doing all the right kinds of wrong things to me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen