Montag, 11. Oktober 2021

You

(13) The answer is always You

(12) But the answer would have been You

(11) So I get up. And I leave.

(10) And I want to tell you. So badly. But I'm afraid everything will change. I'm afraid that you wouldn't understand. And that's a risk I'm not going to take.

(9) You want me to spell it out for you - 

(8) But I'm not paranoid. It looks like...

(7) I'm starting to shake. You seem to have it all figured out. I think you know the truth. Or am I getting paranoid? I'm getting paranoid. I'm paranoid.

(6) No way. This can't be happening.

(5) So, what do you need? I'm lost for words. You ask me a second time and I can't believe you just said that.

(4) ...

(3) You're done playing hide and seek. You're so done. I'm anxious. I have no idea what you are going to do next.

(2) And again, I'm not telling you all. I'm not saying what I really want to say. You know this. And...

(1) I'm telling you about this dream I have had. You. Me. On a Friday. Meeting each other. When we were not supposed to.

[Write about the time you made the wrong choice in reverse chronological order. After Rachel McKibbens]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen