The prison is inside of me
My inner voice still calls your name
I took the fall, but you're to blame
The world's ablaze behind the door
With honey-light; I'm on the floor
'Cause it's so lovely when I drown
You told me, then removed your crown
With honey-light; I'm on the floor
'Cause it's so lovely when I drown
You told me, then removed your crown
To eat all the silver, eat all the gold
Devour the secrets that I sold
For a taste of freedom, but never to last
Because violet now only exists in my past
Devour the secrets that I sold
For a taste of freedom, but never to last
Because violet now only exists in my past
The future looks blurry and I can't see
The lock that's supposed to set me free
So I remain inside of your garden
Still I am the key, still I am the warden
The lock that's supposed to set me free
So I remain inside of your garden
Still I am the key, still I am the warden
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen